Banking Mechanical Joint Stock Company (former Banking Mechanical Company No. II under the State Bank of Vietnam) specialized in producing and trading in professional products and services, facilitating the moneytary, gold, silver, valuable document, etc storage and circulation to ensure the absolute safety for the banking and treasury system, individuals and other units as per request.
Through 38 years of history and development, we are now fully qualified and well known in providing products and services. Our head office is based at No.7 Pham Van Hai, Tan Binh District; the showroom is situated at 431 Le Hong Phong, District 10, HCMC. In addition to the traditional customers as units in the banking systems, our key customers include Ministry of Public Security and Departments of Public Securities of provinces, the treasury system, Department of Taxation, Post Office, Electricity, etc. Especially, we have been exporting special products to Australia, Japan and Neitherlands.
History of formation and development
- On October 2, 1976, the General Director of the State Bank of Vietnam decided to establish with the first name of the Bank Mechanical Enterprise.
- On September 15, 1977, the General Director of the State Bank of Vietnam decided to change his name to Enterprise 37-II.
- On June 30, 1988, the General Director of the State Bank of Vietnam decided to change his name to Bank Engineering Enterprise II.
- On January 20, 1993, the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam decided to change his name to Bank Engineering Company II.
- On February 17, 2005, Bank Mechanics Joint Stock Company was established on the basis of the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam regarding the equitization of State-owned Bank Engineering Company II.
The latest announcements from the company as well as industry news